Monday, November 16, 2009

Get started now in my new Personal Training Facility at the Corinthia Hotel St. George's Bay!!

I am very excited to announce that I am now operating from my brand new Personal Training Facility at the Corinthia Hotel, St. George's Bay, St. Julians!

This is a private facility available exclusively to my Personal Training clients. It is not a public gym where people walk in and out at leisure. Here you will not find overcrowding at any time, nor will you find sweaty, smelly posers claiming the gym to themselves and their glory.

As a Personal Training Centre, we work differently to gyms.

All our clients attend by appointment and are supervised by myself or one of my trainers, for the entire duration of their workout. You don't join us just to do some exercise. We set realistic goals together with you and work with you to achieve these goals. Your goal is what drives us and with your cooperation we deliver the results you seek.

Since I now have a team of trainers working for me, I have a number of new training time slots available throughout the day, even at peak times (6am - 10am, 5pm - 9pm).

So if you are contemplating getting started on a training routine, I suggest you act fast , as the best time slots in the evening are taken up very quickly!

Email me or call me if you'd like to get started!

Best regards
Richard Geres
Richard Geres Personal Training
Mob: +356 99 877 445
Email: info@geresconsulting.com
Website: http://www.GeresConsulting.com

No comments: